- Babson College, Director of Libraries
- Tufts University Arts and Sciences Library, Assistant Director for Public Services and Access
- Rider University Library, Coordinator of Information Services, Reference Librarian
- Trenton Public Library, Branch Librarian
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Tacony Branch
- MLS from Rutgers University Graduate School of Library Service
- MBA from Rider University School of Business Administration
- BA from University of Pennsylvania
- Internet Tools of the Profession: A Guide for Information Professionals.
2nd edition. Washington, D.C.: SLA, 1997.
- Internet Tools of the Profession: A Guide for Special Librarians. Washington, D.C.: SLA, 1995.
- Internet and Special Librarians: Use, Training and the Future. Washington, D.C.: SLA, 1993.
(book co-author) – available for download from Internet Archive
- See additional publications here
Professional Library Activities
- Chair, Virtual Professional Development 2011, SLA Leadership and Management Division
- Program Co-Chair Annual Conference 2011, SLA Leadership and Management Division
- Chair, Boston SLA Centennial Committee 2010
- President, Special Libraries Association, 2001-2002
- President-Elect, Special Libraries Association, 2000-2001
- Chair, Awards Committee, SLA, 2003-2004
- President, WEBnet Library Consortium, 1994-1995, 1997-1998, 2001-2002, 2006-2007
- President, Boston Chapter, SLA, 1993-1994, 2004-2005
- Chair, Special Libraries Association Information Technology Division, 1998-1999 (Chair-Elect, 1997-1998)
- Chair, SLA Award for Innovations in Technology Committee, 1997-1998
- Executive Board Member, Metrowest Massachusetts Regional Library System, 1997-1998
- Director, Special Libraries Association Board of Directors, 1994-1997
- Member, Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, Strategic Plan Technology Task Force, 1993-1994
- Chair, Special Libraries Association Networking Committee, 1990-1993
- Representative to SLA Library of Congress Network Advisory Committee, 1990-1992.
- Chair, Education Division, Special Libraries Association, 1988-1989
- President, Princeton-Trenton Chapter, Special Libraries Association, 1984-1985
- Leadership and Management Division SLA Karen Switt Award 2012
- Boston Chapter SLA Chapter Achievement Award, 2010
- Boston Chapter SLA Special Recognition Award, 2008
- Fellow of SLA, 2005
- Information Technology Division SLA Grieg Aspnes Outstanding Member Award, 2004
- Boston Chapter SLA Distinguished Service Award, 2003
- Disclosure Award for Outstanding Achievement in Business Librarianship, 1994
- Education Division SLA Award for Excellence in Education Librarianship, 1992
- SLA Innovations in Technology Award for Business Sources on the Net (group project), 1995
- Beta Phi Mu
- Sigma Iota Epsilon
- Biographical listing in Who’s Who of American Women; Directory of Library and Information Professionals; Who’s Who in American Education.
- Co-lead, Charlestown Genealogy Club
- Webmaster, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists, Inc.
- Ranger, WikiTree
- Chair, Website Subcommittee, Charlestown Retirement Community
- Co-leader, Charlestown Tech History Group
- Co-Leader, Charlestown User Group (Apple and PC/Android)