- Video of Frances Nelson Tillman Reciting Poetry in the 1940’s
Had fun making video out of old records of my Grandmother reciting poetry.
- Avis Atwood Sturtevant’s Photo Album
- Mary Ella Taisey’s Autograph Album, 1876-1879
A Challenging Photoshop task to make autographs legible
- Mary Ella Taisey’s Diary 1877My great grandmother’s life as she turned eighteen.
- My Uncle Jimmy’s Reflections on the 20th Century. James Rogers Tillman (1915-2002) wrote this autobiography in 1999. Also included are his short biographies of his wife Joyce Bonner Hall, his in-laws, Ed Hall and Violet Marsh, and his mother Frances Nelson Tillman. My cousin Ned, James Edward Tillman, contributed a short note, as did Ned’s daughter Leigh. Thanks so much to my cousin Ned for sharing this.
- Charlestown Genealogy Club Presentations
- Making Old Photos Look New: Tricks to Restore Your Family Stories – Slides and Handout for presentation by Hope Tillman & Walt Howe at Merrimack Valley Chapter MSOG, Sept. 26, 2015
- Storing your Family Tree in the Cloud 2015 Slides by Walt Howe & Hope Tillman
- Hope & Walt’s Genealogy Gadgets presentation by Walt Howe & Hope Tillman to Bristol Chapter MSOG, March 21, 2015